Its time to shed the extra few kg’s you have put on over winter… But where do you start? Well to get the best results it needs to be a multi-disciplined approach. We can summarize it with 3 words Eat, Train and Sleep!
Here are some simple rule to help you achieve this.
- 5 – 7 meals per day
- Eat at least one portion of Protein @ each meal
- Ditch ALL GRAINS
- The only carbs you eat should come from above ground vegetables
- Don’t be scared of FAT – good fats actually help you lose fat!
- Exercise a minimum of 3 times per week
- Strength training (lifting weights) and Interval Cardio are the most effective forms of exercise for losing fat
- Use exercises that give you the most bang for you buck – Compound exercises with free weights
- Train with intensity and intent – don’t fluff around
- Research shows that slow steady state cardio actually makes you fatter – so why would you do it?
- Get as close to 8 hours as you can
- Get to bed before 10:30pm
- Don’t watch TV in bed
- Don’t drink coffee after 3pm
- You should not have to get up through the night – even to go to the toilet! If you do wake up there maybe a blood sugar issue
There is a fast 15 tips that will see you well on the way to shifting the extra you… You may also want to get a personalised training and nutrition plan or even check out BioSignature.